Terms and conditions
Terms and Conditions
All intellectual property rights in our designs and products (and in the images, text and design of this website) are and will remain the property of Sabah Designs and Islamic Moments. Any infringement of these rights will be pursued seriously.
We are committed to protecting your privacy and will only use your information lawfully in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. We may e-mail you in the future to keep you informed about our products but will not disclose buyers information to third parties, except for delivery purposes. We do not store or have access to your credit/debit card details. We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent. You can check the information that we hold about you by emailing us. Cookies are used on this site, but only to keep track patterns of behaviour and to maintain the contents of your shopping cart. Data collected by this site is used to:
a. Take and fulfil customer orders b. Administer and enhance the site and service c. Only disclose information to third-parties for goods delivery purposes.
Contract for the Supply of Products or Services
No contract for the supply of products or goods will be deemed to exist between you and Islamic Moments unless, and until, an email is sent by islamicmoments.co.uk to you confirming that your order has been accepted and payment has been successfully received.
This confirmation e-mail amounts to an acceptance by islamicmoments.co.uk of your offer to buy goods or services from islamicmoments.co.uk and this acceptance is effective regardless of whether or not you receive the e-mail.
islamicmoments.co.uk are free to withdraw from a prospective contract at any time prior to acceptance. This also applies in the case of any error or inaccuracy in respect of the goods or services, any description applied to the goods or services, the availability of the goods or services, or the order itself.
Availability of Goods
1. All goods advertised for sale on our site are subject to availability. If an item is unavailable we will inform you by e-mail or by telephone.
2. We will not charge you for goods that we cannot supply. We will not be responsible for any damage or losses that you may suffer if we fail to supply goods.
3. We have attempted to display the goods on the site as accurately and fairly as possible but are subject to the available reproduction techniques. Please note that some goods may vary slightly from those displayed as we reserve the right to make ongoing changes.
4. The prices displayed on our site are correct at the time of display. However we reserve the right to alter prices from time to time without notice. When we have accepted an order we will not change the price that applies to that order.
5. We make every effort to maintain prices but these may be subject to variations caused by factors beyond our control.
6. By using our website and / or placing an order, you confirm that you agree to be bound by our terms and conditions.
7. By placing your order you confirm that you agree to use your correct name and address and to supply any other details reasonably requested.
8. We accept payment by Visa/MasterCard/Switch/Solo/Maestro or any other credit card identified on our site.
9. Credit and charge card payments are subject to validation and authorisation by the card issuer and we will not be liable for any non-delivery or delay if a card issuer refuses to authorise payment.
10. If a payment is dishonoured the relevant authorities will be informed and you will be liable to pay all additional bank costs and legal costs.
11. Transmission of your debit or credit card number and other details in relation to payment will be at your own risk. We cannot accept responsibility or liability for failures in transmission of information deletion, non-delivery or failure to store any communications by you.
12. Nothing in these terms and conditions is to be taken to exclude or restrict rights granted to you by law in respect of goods supplied.
13. We do not accept responsibility for damage to goods caused by you.
14. We will not be liable to any person for damage or loss arising from the use of goods advertised on our site.
15. Without prejudice to your statutory rights the information contained in this site is provided without warranty and in particular we do not represent or warrant that the information is accurate, complete or current or that the use of this site will be uninterrupted or error free.
16. We will not be responsible for claims relating to the availability of our range, our ecommerce engine, our website, place of purchase or the success or level of sales resulting from thes
Dispatch of Goods
17. We will deliver the goods to the address, which you have given us at the time you make your purchase within 14 days subject to availability.
18. We will endeavour to ensure that the goods are delivered by any delivery date estimated by us but we cannot guarantee that goods will be delivered by that date. You agree that we will not be liable to you for any loss, damage or charge incurred because of the late delivery of goods.
19. The risk of damage to the goods passes to you once they are delivered to the address specified in your instructions.
20. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return it at your own expense & risk, within 7 days of receipt in its original unused & re-saleable condition (original packaging must not have been removed) and we will refund the product price minus any postage costs. You can expect to be refunded in the same form of payment originally used for the purchase. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
20a. Special orders, bespoke and personalised items are excluded from our returns policy.
21. Any failure by us to enforce any of these terms and conditions will not affect our right to enforce the rest of those terms and conditions.
22. These terms and conditions may be subject to change at any time without prior notice to you.
23. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law.
This website and its content is copyright of Sabah Designs and Islamic Moments
The reproduction, redistribution or unauthorised use of any part of this website or its contents in any form is strictly prohibited.
You may not use, copy, save, print, distribute or commercially exploit any part of the content including all text and images. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system. All designs and other intellectual property rights (including photography and graphic material) are the property of Sabah Designs and Islamic Moments.
© Sabah Designs (2012 - 2019)
All rights reserved.